Friday, January 9, 2009

Hi! My name is Magnolia Porter and I'm a junior in illustration at Rhode Island School of Design. I'll be using this blog to talk about my work in the class I'm taking this semester, Painting the Constructed World. Currently I'm working on making collages to paint. I searched for images of people holding animals because I wanted to do kind of a Good Shepherd thing, and I came across this photograph from Life magazine. I think it's pretty striking, so I'm definitely going to use it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Dear friends

We do not agree with this year Brit awards decision.

Please come to see our little poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than Madonna

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/schoenheitschirurgie/brustvergroesserung/index.html]brustvergrößerung[/url]

BRITs.co.uk - tickets left standing!! This Competition is now closed
OK